Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the stupid me...

this story tell u about how stupid i am...

someday, i went to the cinema to watch movie with my friend.i went to the cinema,in the afternoon.after that,i met all my friend and especially my girl.after that we all watched IRON MAN.adzan sorrounding,so i went to pray and after that i went back to watch the movie.

after we watched the IRON MAN,we all felt hungry.there are a lot of choice of restaurant where we can had a dinner.so we choiced SARI LAUT.hehehe.because the price is cheap and the food is delicious.

after dinner,my girl's father call her.her father wanted to pick her.so i didnt have to carry her home.so i carried her to MARI where her father's at.i thought,it's my chance to know her family.so i carried her to her father...

so?what happen???BANG....
my bravery is gone.i just gone like a dust fly by the wind.i was so disappoint to myself.if only,in that time her family knew about me.there's no more doubt about my relationship.

now i want to meet their family again.but it's not the right time.
so i have to study hard and get a great job and then marry her..
hahaha..
amin..



1 comment: